INGREDENTS: Certified Organic Coconut Oil, Certified Organic Safflower Oil, Certified Organic Olive Oil & Certified Organic Vegetable Glycerine.
- PERFECT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES. HYPOALLERGENIC. ESPECIALLY GREAT FOR THOSE WITH VERY SENSITIVE, DRY OR OILY SKIN: NO harmful chemicals (no SLS, SLES, PG, PG derivatives, parabens, sulfates, dyes or synthetic fragrance). Greatly improves condition of the skin. Please note color may slightly vary from bar to bar.
- ORGANIC & 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Satisfaction Guaranteed. Our products are prepared fresh on a regular basis to ensure they are at their optimum best when you receive them. We even go one step further and guarantee purity and freshness for 6 months after your purchase date. Should anything appear unsatisfactory to you within that time, simply return it for a replacement or full refund.
- CRUELTY FREE – NO ANIMAL TESTING. VEGAN FORMULA: Environmentally friendly. TWO BAR SET. Gently & thoroughly cleanses your skin without stripping, drying out your skin or leaving build-up. Baby safe! Our soap does not contain any toxic anesthetizing ingredients (tear duct numbing agents). Tip: When washing baby’s hands or face area, rinse them right away to avoid baby getting soap in eyes.
- FRESH, VIBRANT SKIN AND HEALTHY HAIR SAY A LOT ABOUT A PERSON: The question is, how do you maintain the freshness and vibrancy of youth, naturally? No one ever said they wanted to grow up and have invasive surgery, skin injections or laser treatments. It’s expensive, scary, and it often looks quite artificial. There is a solution, though. Human skin is a living organ with the ability to absorb and send into the bloodstream what is applied to it, and one theory holds that the chemical ingredients in your hair and skin products are causing you to age too early. The good news is you can halt AND repair the damage, naturally. That’s where our products come in.
- NO HARMFUL TOXIC CHEMICALS: Personal care items found on store shelves invariably contain harmful chemical preservatives and other seriously harmful ingredients. All of those commercial products have chemicals added. They have no choice because their products must support a shelf life of at least two years! This is also the case with products in health food stores. Here is a perfect illustration of this point: A few years ago a national health food store chain contacted us about purchasing our line of hair and skin products so they could produce them under their own label. Although we knew what the outcome would be, we prepared and sent samples to them along with the list of ingredients. The executives for the health food store chain loved them! But . . . they had one special request. They wanted us to add a chemical preservative to each product so as to guarantee a 2 year shelf life! Needless to say, we had no interest. We mean it when we say that our definition of natural includes the phrase: NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS.